For those looking for a perfect mixture of infrared and ultraviolet, the SUNTech LED 450 Watt Grow Light has arrived to serve your indoor growing needs. Manufactured by SUNTech, this is a led grow light panel that is perfect for people who want to grow incredible plants indoors with incredible results. Taking a look at the SUNTech LED 450 Watt LED Grow Light will reveal that its design is superior to its predecessors, with one of the most revolutionary features being a state of the art heat dissipation design. Let’s take a closer look at what exactly it has to offer.
The SUNTech LED 450 Watt LED Grow Light is made using high quality 3W LED’s that have a lifespan of over 50,000 hours. It goes without saying that if you are looking for an LED grow light that will serve you for a really long time, the SUNTech LED 450 Watt LED Grow Light may be a good choice. The type and amount of light that is produced by this LED panel is perfect for all growth phases of your plants including seedling, veg, and flower/bloom. Furthermore, the light spectrum provided is perfect for plants growing in soil and also those in a hydroponic or aeroponic medium.
One of the key things that SUNTech has taken into consideration is how to produce the ideal type of light for fantastic indoor growth of fruits, veggies and herbs. An impressive 90% of the light that is produced is absorbed by the plants, regardless of what growth stage they may be in. This provides less waste and more vibrant growth when you need it most.
The SUNTech LED 450 Watt LED Grow Light accepts a voltage of AC100-AC240, meaning that it is accepted for use across the globe in most any country. The fact that it uses minimal energy consumption to produce light, it’s truly a money-saver in and of itself. We have mentioned that the latest version comes in a new design which offers much better heat dissipation. This results in a cooler growing environment and more productive light. Another improvement is based on new technology that allows the operating noise to be cut down by 50% when compared with earlier versions.
There are several pros associated with using the SUNTech LED 450 Watt LED Grow Light for your indoors garden:
- Very easy to assemble and connect. Unlike most other LED grow lights, it’s relatively easy to set up and get working as there is no glass or glue designs. You therefore do not need a technician to set anything up for you. It’s all ready to go.
- Equipped with internal optical lenses to ensure that there is maximum penetration of the light rays into the plants for proper photosynthesis.
- Very little noise. Due to the improvements that have been made to this latest model, this led panel produces very little noise. A lot of growers have said that the noise levels are so low, it is almost impossible to hear it from one room over.
- The SUNTech LED 450 Watt LED Grow Light has an advanced internal monitoring system that alerts you of any issues with it. The monitoring system oversees the function of it to make sure it’s operating as suited.
- One of the most outstanding things about this grow light is that the illumination is designed for optimal growth of any plant species or indoor garden area. The proximity and intensity can be adjusted by increasing or decreasing the height at which the grow light is mounted.
Although most things about this grow light are outstanding, there are a few kinks with this LED grow light:
- It is not possible to adjust the light intensity. The only way to attempt to do this is by increasing or decreasing the height at which it is mounted which is not always 100% effective. Though with a little trial and error, you will surely find the right balance.
- Since the shape of the SUNTech LED 450 Watt LED Grow Light is rectangular, it may offer somewhat of a challenge to use this grow light in a square garden: keeping in mind that most indoor gardens are square in shape, this may be a drawback for some.
This grow light panel does not currently have any consumers reviews on Amazon. That said, there are some gardening forums and websites where people say what they think about it. One of the things that people talk about is the light intensity of this grow light. A lot of people feel that it could not be much better than it is.
The design has also been praised by most people saying that due to the design, it’s fully geared towards dissipating heat. It does not heat up as much as other LED grow lights do, thus providing a more-ideal growing scenario.
Since there are not enough reviews online to push you to pick or leave this grow light model, the only thing left to do is to try it for yourself and see. It offers some very comprehensive features and its power saving and monitoring features are unlike those found in any other grow light brand or model.